Abstracts - closed
Abstract submisson for poster and oral sessions.
The review procces is currently being carried out and all applicants will be notified by mail shortly of the provisional acceptance or the final rejection of the poster.
1. The maximum acceptable length of the abstract is 2000 characters including spaces.
2. Please indicate if you wish to give an oral or a poster presentation - or both.
3. The abstract should be organized into the following sections: Background, Materials & Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
4. The hypothesis, findings, and conclusions of the study should be clearly and understandably stated.
5. The topic of the abstract should be logically connected to one of the following themes:
A. Cell-free DNA biology or function
B. NIPT for fetal blood grouping
C. NIPT for aneuploidies or monogenetic disorders
Additional information Please download here
Abstracts not complying with these criteria will be rejected. If your abstract is declined and you are not able to attend the registration fee will be reimbursed.
We have planned for a limited number of oral presentations.
Each presentation will be 10 minutes long.
A committee will select speakers based on the abstracts.
1. Deadline for abstract submission is February 10, 2015.
2. Acceptance of abstracts will follow soon after.
Poster board size
Available space on the poster board, for each poster, will be 92 cm in width (horizontally) and 138cm in height (vertically).
For any questions, please contact our local congress agency:
The Meeting Planners ApS
Phone: +45 50607420